for worried kids
Turn your troubles into triumphs, your worries into well-being, and your fears into victory with the BRAVE® Program.
BRAVE is a fun, easy to use, evidence-based program designed for children and teens who want to learn how to reduce stress and anxiety, and improve their mood—and there’s help for parents too.
The BRAVE Program will help you (and your parent or carer) identify, understand, and change your worried thoughts and behaviour patterns, so you can improve the way you feel.
Developed by global experts in youth anxiety and depression, BRAVE is grounded in over 20 years of research in Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT)—the recommended first-line psychological approach for overcoming anxiety.
BRAVE® removes the big barriers for young people, enabling them to access help
From the privacy
and comfort of home
Any time of
day or night
With no wait times
Evidence-based with proven results
Results show most young people will achieve significant relief from their anxiety symptoms with BRAVE after just 3 sessions. Since 2014, over 50,000 young Australians registered for the BRAVE self-help program. Our peer reviewed studies show that 70% of clinically anxious young people who start BRAVE are free of their diagnosis when they complete the program.
BRAVE is recommended by:
- The Royal Australian & New Zealand College of Psychiatrists in the Clinical Practice Guidelines for anxiety disorders as an example of effective internet-delivered CBT specifically for young people.
- The Australian Psychological Society as an example of evidence-based self-help resources for childhood anxiety disorders.
- BeyondBlue, Australia’s leading source of mental health information and support.
- The Australian Government’s HealthDirect health information and advice service.
- Beacon gives BRAVE a Smiley Rating.