Anxiety is an important problem that many children and adolescents suffer from.
- Around 8-10% of children and adolescents are affected by anxiety.
- Anxiety can be extremely debilitating and cause significant problems in a person’s emotional, social and educational functioning.
- Children and adolescents with anxiety may worry about all sorts of things:
- Meeting new people
- Being away from home
- Performing in front of people or even things going on in the world
- Other children and teenagers worry about very specific situations (such as getting injections or flying on planes) and others just seem to be worrying about something all the time
With BRAVE-ONLINE, children, teenagers and their parents have access to a proven online cognitive-behaviour therapy in the confort of their own homes. Read about the very positive results from our various studies.